They have a deep connection!
Gameplay video at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv-IxDWyHS0
- 'Arrow-keys' or 'WASD' to run and jump.
- 'Space' to connect/disconnect brothers. (IMPORTANT! ALSO USED TO WAKE UP SLEEPING BROTHER)
- 'X' to swap positions of connected brothers.
- 'Z' to pull the lowest brother up. (Hint: Use this while jumping when connected)
- 'Shift' to dash (only when disconnected).
- 'S' to go to sleep in the last scene. You must be connected. (IMPORTANT!! GO TO SLEEP AT THE LAST SCENE NEXT TO THE OTHER HOUSES)
- 'R' to restart current level.
- One brother can jump, the other can dash.
- A house can't leave a level if his brother is not there.
Welcome to our jam game for the Nordic Game Jam 2017.
'Two Brothers' is a game is about brotherhood, exploration and puzzles.
This game showcases some basic mechanics that can be used in a lot different puzzles.
We may add more levels at a later point to further illustrate the mechanics.